It has been my experience that the key to going through the not-so-fun tax season is to use TurboTax. For those who haven’t heard about TurboTax, you are missing the chance of having 100% accurate calculations and your tax refund, guaranteed. We all know how wonderful it is to receive that tax refund and all the possibilities that extra money can bring to you and your family.
Here are the five reasons why I think TurboTax is the best option for you:
- TurboTax is the leader in tax software – For over 25 years, TurboTax has been ranked as the #1 best-selling tax software. I know I want to work with the best when it comes to managing my hard-earned money.
- Excellent Customer Reviews – With thousands of customer reviews and an average of 4.7 out of 5 stars, TurboTax is the best-selling tax software. TurboTax products provide a secure, easy-to-use experience for any tax situation. A link to customers’ reviews is here.
- Live on-screen expert help – With TurboTax SmartLook feature, you’re never alone. Connect with a live TurboTax expert and watch as they guide you by drawing on your screen to get you the answers you need to file with confidence.
- Fastest tax refund possible – File your tax return electronically with TurboTax and receive your fastest tax refund possible, guaranteed. You can receive your refund by direct deposit, check, or via NetSpend Premier® Visa® Prepaid Card. You can use this card everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted, including online and ATMs.
- Security & Coverage in case of an audit- You’ll have peace of mind knowing that TurboTax works hard to protect your confidential information and will also, in the unlikely event of an audit, provide a free one-on-one audit guidance with one of their experts.
If you’ve decided that TurboTax is the best option for you, here are a few things to keep in mind this tax season:
- Get started now or as soon as possible – Filing an income tax can be a lot of work. It’s better not to rush on this matters. Like all things in life, planning, preparation, and organization are critical for success and peace of mind.
- Make sure you have all supporting documentation handy – Make sure to keep all your receipts in case you are audited.
- Be honest – It is illegal to report inaccurate information on your return, such as: declaring incorrect income or inflating your expenses.